So, nonexistant viewers of my journal, we all heard about the incident or as I like to call it "The Post" on deleterius. And I have to admit that I do agree somewhat with the reasons for keeping the icon up. However, I do believe that tricksyserpent could have been a lot less offensive with her reply than she was. Yeah, I know this is coming from a cynical bitch who isn't too kind too the fanfics she sporks but there's a fine line between courtesy and cruelty. So yeah... I'm considering leaving the community earlier than I wanted to and sporking on my own... but as you know, nonexistant viewers, the people who would actually watch my journal is well... nonexistant. So I'm doing what I do best: weighing the pros and cons of staying or leaving deleterius.
If I stay...
- Sharing the humor of badfanfiction with fellow sporkers and viewers
- Guarantee that my sporks won't rot away in my journal viewed by no one
- Possible loss of viewers who have left the community due to "The Post"
- Loss of sporkers to discuss the bad fanfic with who have left the community due to "The Post"
If I go...
- More freedom in how I spork
- Sense of independence
- It's my playground ;)
- High guarantee the no one is going to view my sporks
- Possible loss of thrill when sporking since I will have no one to share that thrill with :(
I really don't know... So, off I go nonexistant viewers, I need some time to think about this.
I'm Not Crazy, Just Devious
- Unamusement Is Me